Conditions for donating to the National Association of Great Activists for Educated Youth (ANGAJE)
We appreciate your interest in supporting ANGAJE through a donation. The conditions for making a donation to ANGAJE are as follows:
- All donations are voluntary: donations made to ANGAJE are totally voluntary and not compulsory.
- Donations are non-refundable: all donations are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Donations can be made online: You can donate online via our secure website.
- Donations can be made by check: you can also send a check to ANGAJE's address specifying that it is a donation.
- Donations are tax deductible: ANGAJE is a non-profit organization and donations may be tax deductible according to the tax laws in force.
- Donations can be allocated to a specific project: if you would like your donation to be allocated to a specific ANGAJE project, please specify this when making your donation.
- ANGAJE does not accept donations from illegal sources: ANGAJE does not accept donations from illegal sources or illegal activities.
We appreciate your generosity and support for our mission to promote the education and development of young people. If you have any questions about donations or would like to discuss how your donation can be used, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website or by mail.