Conditions for becoming a volunteer member of the National Association of Great Activists for Educated Youth (ANGAJE)
We are delighted that you want to join ANGAJE as a volunteer member. The conditions for becoming a volunteer member are as follows:
- Adherence to ANGAJE's mission: as a volunteer member, you must agree with ANGAJE's mission, which is to promote the education and personal development of young people.
- Be at least 18 years old: all volunteer members must be at least 18 years old to be able to join ANGAJE.
- Complete a membership application form: you will need to complete a membership application form which will be reviewed by the ANGAJE Board of Directors.
- Actively participate in ANGAJE's activities: volunteer members must be ready to engage in ANGAJE's activities and actively participate in the association's projects.
- Be available for an interview with the ANGAJE Board of Directors: Before being accepted as a volunteer member, you will need to be available for an interview with the ANGAJE Board of Directors to discuss your commitment and your motivations for joining the association.
We appreciate your interest in joining ANGAJE as a volunteer member and look forward to working with you to promote education and youth development.